Problem with exporting into .exe

Post here if you need help using Actiona
univex

Problem with exporting into .exe

Post by univex »

Actionaz 3 is working great, scripts are working, but when I want to Export it as .exe and then try to execute it, I get this error.. I dont know why it happens, and I didn't find a answer on google, so I'm here to ask.
Can somebody help me?:x
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/exeeror.jpg/

I have tried many combinations of export(in the box) and I never get it to work..

I have downloaded some file made by this tool, Actionaz, and it works, but mine not.

Thanks, UniveX
Jmgr
Admin

Re: Problem with exporting into .exe

Post by Jmgr »

Could you upload the created .exe file on the forum please? It could help me to reproduce the problem on my computer.
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
univex

Post by univex »

Jmgr
Admin

Post by Jmgr »

Damn, that's a bug in the installer... Unfortunately I will not be able to correct it until Tuesday or Wednesday.

In the meantime you can use the previous version (3.0.1) downloadable here: http://www.jmgr.net/download/54/actiona ... -win32.exe (32 bits) or here: http://www.jmgr.net/download/55/actiona ... -win64.exe (64 bits)

The reason of this bug is the missing file runner.exe that should be present in the sfx32.7z and sfx64.7z archives in the sfx folder. You can extract it from a previous version of Actionaz and put it in these files to fix the problem manually.
univex

Post by univex »

Nice, 3.0.1 is working great, thanks for fast reply! :)
Great tool!
univex

Post by univex »

One more question, if I can have.

When I want to make bot for other ppl, and i want to use file, config.ini to read variables from. How can i set to read the file from directory? not to set. example C:/bot/config.ini

but maybe only config.ini in the folder, so u can move it somewhere and the bot will find it in the directory, setting config.ini as path and running the bot, it doesn't find it.. :x

And another one, is it possible to look for some pixel color without click? Maybe for use it as 'Aimbot' something like this,, because ppl have different resolutions..
Jmgr
Admin

Post by Jmgr »

When I want to make bot for other ppl, and i want to use file, config.ini to read variables from. How can i set to read the file from directory? not to set. example C:/bot/config.ini

but maybe only config.ini in the folder, so u can move it somewhere and the bot will find it in the directory, setting config.ini as path and running the bot, it doesn't find it..
You mean that you want to read config.ini from the directory where the SFX script (.exe) is ? That should work, if not then it's a bug.
And another one, is it possible to look for some pixel color without click? Maybe for use it as 'Aimbot' something like this,, because ppl have different resolutions..
To check if one pixel is of a specific color you can use the Pixel Color action. Searching on the screen for a specific image is not available as an action for now, but you can use a piece of Javascript code to do that.
Javascript code can be inserted in any action parameter by setting the field to "code mode" by clicking the red triangle button. (you can also use the Code action if you only want to evaluate Javascript code)
Then you can use the code shown there (http://wiki.actionaz.org/doku.php?id=en ... ndsubimage) to search for an image on the screen and retreive its coordinates.
univex

Post by univex »

Can't get it to work, with the config in the folder, tried config.ini, \\config.ini, //config.ini, any ideas?:(
univex

Post by univex »

I tried to do a copy file, as a File path i set only > config.ini
As Destination a set a directory > C:/Example/config.ini
and it worked, but read from INI file cant find the file, co idk why this happens

EDIT: Stopped working after exporting.. Got the files in same directory
Jmgr
Admin

Post by Jmgr »

Reading INI files is done with an external library, that is probably the source of the problem. I don't have the time to check this now, but you could try using "System().currentDirectory();" as Javascript code to get the current directory and prepend it to the INI filename.