peut on ouvrir un fichier actionaz dans actionaz

Vous voulez de l'aide ? Postez ici :)
titou_tophe

peut on ouvrir un fichier actionaz dans actionaz

Post by titou_tophe »

bonjour
j ai réalisé pleins de script que je voudrais regrouper dans un fichier actionaz pour planifier les taches
est ce possible ?
cette méthode est pour faciliter la lisibilité du fichier permettant la planification

si cela n est pas possible, est on limiter en nombre de ligne d action?
merci pour votre aide
eureka

Re: peut on ouvrir un fichier actionaz dans actionaz

Post by eureka »

Apologies for writing in English in French forum.
I do not know if this idea will help you. But I developed a workflow where the .ascr code (which is XML) is generated from a PHP server localhost. This allows many .ascr scripts to be held in a server library. They can also be grouped to meet different workflows. You can do likewise with Python scripting to generate *.ascr.
Another idea which I tested was to select scripts from a list and pass arguments to actexec command.
titou_tophe

Post by titou_tophe »

thanks for your help i will try to do this
eureka

Post by eureka »

Adding another method to consider ... a library tree.
You can create a library of short *.ascr scripts pre-tested for different actions (like procedures or widgets)
then in the parent *.ascr script call these libraries using commands
actexec mylibrary01.ascr
which are embedded in procedures in the parent *.ascr.

Use a global ini file to pass variables between parent and library.

If you need to, you can also "clone" the Actiona binaries in /bin to be actiona, actiona1, actexec, actexec1
so that twin GUI's are opened.

Then for larger workflows you might consider both methods working in concert:
  • localhost server
  • pre-tested actions library
======================================

[UPDATE]
Experimenting myself with above ideas, I find that I can build a library of modules of *.ascr and *.as files
and I then use a MASTER.ascr to execute a number of these *.ascr modules by calling them through actexec.
I do not need a cloned binary. I prefer using Sublime to edit *.as for code objects.
PHP/XML parsing idea can be used for more advanced configurations but the parent/child idea works fine for my development workflow.
I am now building a library of small *.ascr modules, even down to QTobject level such as LIB_MessageBox.ascr
and I can then call these through MASTER.ascr.